Friday 6 August 2010

SHOPS

Ella Dorans shop front in Cheshire Street, London.www.elladoran.co.uk

A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to show some of my designs to a really great British designer called Ella Doran. She is a does fabulous things with print and surface design, and has won many awards over the years for her innovative and fresh style. Just recently she has won two awards at this years 2010 Grand Designs Awards.The first was for best wallpaper/fabric for her GEO wallpaper. And the second was the Evening Standard Homes and Property best product of the year award, again for Ella's GEO wallpaper! Anyhoooo I'm thrilled to say that the gods have smiled nicely on me and Ella now has a range of my Little Girls Dresses and Womens French Ties for sale in her London shop.Wow! I'm thrilled to say the very very least. I was beautifully disorganised and did not take a single shot of anything that Ella has taken to sell. I really didn't think that I would be that lucky but there you go. I guess its a lesson in thinking more positively. Above picture is the shop front of Ella Doran at 46 Cheshire Street, E2 6EH.
And below some not very clear shots of the neck ties and dresses hanging inside the shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment